Safety & Risk Management Programs
Safety Plans and Documentation: We create and revise safety plans and documents for employers based on our site visit findings. We will use these safety plans to promote continuous safety awareness within your organization. We will assist in developing your company’s safety filing system which will include tracking of personnel files and safety training. We will help manage your safety administration program providing that your company doesn’t have a designated safety administrative manager.
Hazard Identification: We provide work site and facility inspections for prospective and current clients. Each inspection will include the following: a meeting with the client’s management staff, travel to the client’s location of work, perform a hazard analysis and risk assessment of the work being performed, provide a report detailing the hazards found, and the recommend processes to eliminate and/or mitigate the issues found.
Risk & Loss Trends Review: Meet with company management to review status of accident prevention activities.
Safety Training & Education
We will provide training to your employees to comply with the OSHA standards. Some of the training we offer includes:
- OSHA 10 Hour – Construction & General Industry
- OSHA 30 Hour – Construction & General Industry
- CPR/AED/First Aid – Adult, Child, & Pediatric
- Emergency Oxygen Administration & Bloodborne Pathogens
- OSHA & GHS Hazardous Communication
- Fall Protection
- Confined Space Entry
- Work Zone Traffic Control Flagging
- Basic Rigging & Crane Signal Communication
- Aerial Boom Lift and Scissor Lift Operator Safety Course
- Excavation & Trenching Safety